Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

It's had been a complicated weeks since I'm back here.
Mid Term exam, AIESEC work, Studies, Assignment, Presentation & etc.

I don't know why now I'm feeling complicated inside me. Sometimes you yourself couldn't tell why you felt so.

There's no such thing as people changing. You only get to know them better.
I think I should stand on my own opinion, people tend to make fun of you because they will think that  he-won't-get-angry-although-how-many-times-I'm-doing-that. But the fact is : I Do. I mind sometimes. I thought you will know that.

- every Human has a limitation deep down in their heart. I'm a Human -
I'm smiling every time you see me, I'm happy every time you talk to me, but I know I'm hiding something inside me.

-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive