Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I'm going back to my hometown for few days due to MC Election (it's an election for member committee AIESEC in Malaysia) and I'm one of the representative from AIESEC in UUM. And of course LEAD Program by AIESEC in Malaysia as well. It's rather long to explain it here. =)


Can't run away from AIESEC stuffs huh? Yeah, it really occupy my time a lot especially during my Uni life here. 

Other than that, I'm meeting my fair-ma-lieee and my cute lil sis again ! Excited. I'm coming home. At least before my finals. 

the award I mentioned in previous post. XD


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive