Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

so what came across in your mind when it is related to these 2 colours? 

well for me, Christmas ! 

I can't really feel that in Malaysia because we don't have seasons here. Fortunately, GLEE brought up the feeling. I was like so-in-Merry-Christmas-feeling now ! =)

GLEE Cast

these are really naiccee !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXuY9GjOSO4&ob=av2e
(Do they know it's Christmas - GLEE Cast video)
(Santa Claus is coming to town - GLEE cast track)
click in this link and feel how they are passionate about Christmas too !


MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU in advanced ! 
[highlight the sentence above]




does that just made you smile?
-sC-


0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive