Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I'm glad and excited because we "BOXX" performed quite well today at Kachi Fest (one of the event in my Uni). Everyone paid effort in it and bring a success to our performance. Well done everyone.


I attended election that gave me inspiration of how the candidates are passionate towards their role. It really motivate me in a way that I should run for LCP next term. *still making decision
Then LEAD program, I'm so happy that my coach is Catherine, former LCP of AIESEC in UUM. She really gave me a lot of insight and thoughts of how to bring yourself, your superpower out although and realize how are you really is through a short conversation. Anticipating for the next meet with her. =)

final is coming, assignments has to be done, but I'm thinking whether to go back again before the final starts. Bad boy. 

wish to know you more
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive