Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Happy New Year. 2012

Instead if studying at uni where I got a paper to sit on 01.01.2012. My friends and I decided to go for countdown at Autocity, Penang. So, I had my many first time after that decision made. 

Countdown at Butterworth, Penang for the first time.
Ate Haagen Daz, Fondue for the first time.
Change tyre for at the sideroad for the first time. 
Went back uni at 4 in the morning for the first time.
I sat for a paper on 1st of January for the first time.

So, it's a really great start for another challenging and fun year.

fondue for four

Apart from that, I've decided to run for LCP. But there is always thoughts and people will say you need to improve in order to become a better leader. I'm slow in progress, I'm not passionate enough, I'm playful, I'm soft, I'm not result oriented. They're just not confident with me, unless I change. But it really doesn't matter if whether you change or not, I got no more time to prove that I'm capable. Some they just can't see the hardwork you've did sometimes. I got nothing to lose if I go for it. I'll be grateful if I managed to get them to see my confident, What if I failed to do so? i got a strong sense Whats next? 

-sC-

1 Confessions:

Go ahead to run for LCP! Even though you never tell me but actually when you mentioned about this with me i can feel you will run for it.

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive