Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I've made a list of books to buy with my vouchers worth 200MYR. I hope I can find these book in popular and exchange it with the vouchers because I get to know from some friends that we're only able to use it on academic books. Are these considered? Why not, it teaches me lessons about life.

Not to worry, I've checked at some forum. As long as the book or whatever thing is inside the authorized bookstore, you can purchase by the vouchers.


and most importantly, Nicholas Sparks Collection



Anticipating for the day I visit Popular Bookstore again.
-sC-

1 Confessions:

Nicholas Sparks Collection!!!<3
my friend intro me go to read!!=D U buy le borrow me yea!=D I go to buy others!=D Thank you!=D

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive