Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Been reading this book recently,


It's a worth reading book, you can know in which circumstances you have to give, in which situation you have to take, when it comes to damaged relationship, what should you do to heal it. I'll show you one:
- healing a relationship doesn't go to the problems first, but emotions -
I feel happy and delightful to come across this book. You might not find the lessons you wanted from this, but you'll get yourself to realize on how amazing the power of giving is. What you can give to the people around you? Who you can give to? I've got everything figured out.

-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive