Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

when I last posted anything here. I guess I have just recollected the thought of writing something here again.

Life has been hard but motivating for me all these months. It's not easy especially when you are gonna graduate and throw yourself in the working world. Fear? I couldn't resist that coming, but intrinsic motivation is much more crucial for me to sustain the excitement of moving on to a whole new phase of my life.

Things change, so do people. Deal with it, and move on, and be grateful about what you're having and love the people around you as much as how they love you.

Keep Your Faith

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive