Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Friday: 13th Mac / Saturday: 14th Mac

I went genting with HGuan & his parents, PHooi, and WKiat. 6 of us.
We arrived at genting about 12pm+

Its raining ther, unfortunate. ps:so cold la there after rain, you might be thinking "Duh"
So, we went in the Theme Park after the rain stop at about 2pm.
We got some vouchers, so the tickets for All Park are cheaper, thats RM25 instead of RM51 each for a day of unlimited ride. Cheap rite?

Rides that we enjoy:
Spinner, Space Shot, Cyclone, CorkScrew, Antique Car and etc.
We bought these pics as well after our ride..


Cyclone Ride


Cork Screw Ride


So tiring la playing at theme park,
My hands and legs muscle are so tight after that.


7pm + : Dinner Time [We're starve after the theme park activities]
So nice I can eat much at the restaurant, we went Good Friend Restaurant.


We went for DragonBall Movie / midnight show also, a thing that we must do at genting.
This show not bad lar, but the time is a bit too short.. I give..


Rate: 7/10


We went for snooker also, I admit that im so suck in that,
I shoot in only 1 out of all the balls, see how weak la me.






There's so many things more I wanted to write.. But Its juz too long.
All I can comment is "Im happy going this trip with Hguan, Wkiat, and PHooi during this holiday =D"
And thanks to HGuan's parents as well =D


Lastly, How could I forget this:



HGuan, M3, PHooi


WKiat, HGuan, PHooi, M3


4 in a row


M3 and Myself








Sc

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive