Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

School holidays are coming, therefore,
I get myself a list to do..

  1. Hang out with frens. [I must talk to them]

  2. Have a really nice sleep [At least I dont need to wake up at 6 every morning]

  3. Go jalan jalan anywher I want.

  4. Go greenbox [I've been looking forward for this dont for kno how many decades alr]

  5. Bring my sister to tadika.

  6. Attend to tuition classes. [I've been skipping tuition classes for few days alr]

  7. Study study [Tests are near, left about 7 months more to STPM]

.U couldnt stop something to happen,

If it happened,

Dont ever ignore,

Believe yourself,

Believe that "I can",

Dont ever blame yourself for doing mistakes,

What you can do is Juz To find a solution.

ps: Congratulation for my fren who get flying colours in thier SPM =D

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive