Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Suddenly, my daughter YXin called me using PZhen's phone.. 1pm+
Asking where am I and wanna go greenbox jj or not.
There's a small singing competition going on at i-capsule.

So i went jj and meet her without any information about the thing.
Oh, like that, Got it.
After im clear what is it about, I choose a song 我可以-蔡旻佑.. Juz to fill in a form about youself before you start singing..
The staff: "We'll call u within 2 days to tell whether you succeed to go into next stage or not."
Im thinking: "Okay, you wont call"
Conclusion : Nervous. nervous. nervous

YXin recoreded the singing process inside her phone. Dont post it out ar.
I really hope both of them participate.. but they did't.


1 of my friend went Ns today.. Kar Yen.. Byes ^^
chey, sounds like she wont come back anymore



*edits 8.10

life will always be happy with satisfactions
do you feel satisfy of what you're having now?
For me : I am

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive