Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

First of all, allow me to sing a song, actually its just lyrics..

Pretending im singing now lah.. Haha

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to JHuei,
Happy Birthday to You!

Okay, it is his birthday today.. We 'Daughter, PZhen, KSiang & M3' went greenbox to celebrate his superb 19th birthday for him. Daughter and I tought they'll free a cake for birthday boy but there no free-ing of cake. too bad.

So, YXin and I went secret recipe and we bought 4 slices of cake [for few of us only].
We celebrated for him. Hope he's happy with that.. =D

We decorate this cake with some vege beside for the burfday boy..

I met Adelyn and her friend at Greenbox today
Also My Granddaughter, Vanessa and her Boyfriend at jj heading to cinema for F&F4.

Once again, Happy 19th birthday to you JHuei.





x Signing off x [Saturday, 11 April 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive