Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Went B.Cahaya with Christine and her family morning juz now.
As usual, there will be plenty of ppl werever you go today because of public holiday. The park is huge and we could'nt finish exploring every single part. It is quite fun walk with a map on ur hand and figuring where to go next. But the weather today is shhoooooo damn hot, You'll feel dizzy standing under the hot sun today and skins are burning. I wish that its couldy today so we can just stay longer inside.
Feel tired and so sleepy. Its nice sitting infront of the computer inside an air-cond room now. I guess I have to take a nap first.//




x Signing off x [Friday, 1 May 2009]



//Edits [4.52am]



Wolverine show at about 6 evening after a peaceful rest. I thought the whole movie will only show about wolverine. But end up not. Their superpowers are awesome, laser eyes, teleportation, steel hard body, and of course wolverine's claw & etc. etc. . I like a character named Gambit instead of Dambit which I've remembered wrongly, who control and throw cards with his power. Btw, You will not boring watching this show because every part of it will be nice. For me, there are also several unpredictable scene that make this show interesting. =)

I give 8/10

cause of the ending. watch yurself to know.//

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive