Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

will be my Muet speaking exam. I hope the Question given will be normal. As long as I can understand the Q enough. Don't ever come out like topic about patriotism or anything related with politics, or else I will die of suffer talking about our absolutely beautiful and nice country. Blessshh all of us//




x Signing off x [Wednesday, 6 May 2009]




*Edits 9.24pm


Honestly, today's speaking exam is at 'Okay' border only. I manage to handle la although I don't really know 2 out of 3 members that is in the same group with me. Seriously, I'm shooooo nervous, everything in me became slow motion, my mind, my nerves, my hands, even the way I speak. But its all over, I'm back in normal.
A hang out with YXindaughter, PZhen & Jhuei in Greenbox today at 12noon. Thanks to my daughter who sacrificed the guest coupon. JHuei [rap-per] you're so noisy inside =D.
Another hang out with Christine at jj again right after Im back to home. Jj is like the 2nd house of mine already, go there so often. Chit-chatting about everything, includes Class Politics[Happening in Taylor.C.]. So funny. //

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive