Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody



We did this so random today,
We went Kfc just for a drink at about 10plus night instead of mamak. To feel the air-cond kononnya, Haha. I have to say sorry to WKiat because I poured almost half of my pepsi on his Cheezy wedges accidentally. I'm just putting the tray aside only, dont blame me huh. XD.

Again, I'm not going to school tomorrow. My sister have to go through the same thing as my mama, 'Blood test'. So, that my job to bring her to hospital with my mama along. ^^
A day just passed by so fast. Gtg//



x Signing off x [Sunday, 3 May 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive