Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Its MichFernZ burfday at 21/06/2009.. We went greenbox for her celebration.. That includes Daughter, CNie, PZhen, Burfday Girl, JHuei, Dk and I. The room provided was big..

I Wish she'll score well in her STPM this year! ^^
And today few of us [Daughter, GDaughter, Ade, Fern and I] went for a Dato Hamzah school Art subject teacher's house. The house is quite messy with many stuffs around the car porch. Both of the husband and wife were teacher. They agreed to guide us for our project, so good of them.. Hehe.

PZhen-Me-Fern-JHuei-Dk
CNie-YXin

Group photo @ GreenBox


A Cube made by YXin for Fern


Happy 19th Birthday to you that is holding da cube ^^




x Signing off x [24 June 2009]
Art project art project

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive