Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Its a brand new month again loh. I didn't update my blog these days leh, being busy for certain things loh. Attending school, tuition, Going out, busy sleeping lah and any other healthy activities that you can imagine lah. I started my art project, at least I'm doing it with a guidance from teachers and friends around me lah. I'll be clueless without them loh. Hahaha. Long way more for me to finish this project but the deadline is at September leh. So everything must be done in a 'ASAP-state' lah.

Im glad Everyone in my family are healthy now, go away lah you this bad karma.

x Signing off loh x [2 July 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive