Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

1.Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed? Cheek
2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning? Work fever
3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with? My Classmates
4.Would you consider yourself spoiled? Ya gua. Haha
5.Will you ever donate blood? Yes! is at My current sch
6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex? Sure ^^
7.Do you want someone to be dead? Well, Im not that cruel
8.What does your last text message say? Dad: I wait outside now
9.What are u thinking right now? Sleep
10. Do you want someone to be with you now? No, my sleepy mood might be disturbed
11.What was the time you went to bed last night? 1am
12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now? I got it from pc fair, 'RuumZ'
13.Is someone on your mind right now? Yah
14.Who was the last person who text you? My dad

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz…
1-Mei Yee-
2-Pei Zhen-
3-Crystal-
4-Michy Fern-
5-Christine Ho-
6-Eva-
7-Seng Hwa Chian-
8-Elene-
9-Kelly-
10-Davis Chern-

15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with? She's available =D
16. Is no. 3 a male or a female? Female
17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good? Omg, thats worse
18. What is no. 10 studying about? Upper form 6
19. When was the last time you chatted with them? Got lar in a month time
20. Is no. 4 single? Yes, grab her!
21.Say something about no. 2. She's a bit blurry sometimes XD
22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together? They don't even know each other I guess
23.Describe no. 9. She's doing hard for her exam
24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight? STOP!
25. Do you like no.8? Ok, She's a good girl, playful and like to camwhore 1


Im so sleepy now, just came back from work, meet some new friends and they're funny, so funny. Happy working there although its quite tiring. Nites



x Signing off x [Monday, 1 June 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive