Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Im back, never blog for many days. Its kinda dead here.
Just came back from school due to ping-pong activity. There's a tournament going on, so we went back earlier. The weather are still the same, you'll be sweating like hell eventhough you're just standing under the sun.


I've watched this weeks ago. For me, Its better than 1st part. Not 1st part was not nice, its just better than. haha. Next must-watch-movie : Harry Potter 6* and Final Destination 4. I can't wait to watch both of this show, who wanted to join?

Last week was a small gathering of former sch's friends although we meet often at Asia Cafe. Camwhore there and some discussion. Organized by MYee with YXinD, PZhen, YTing, HGuan, WKiat, JHuei, KSiang, SHau and Me along. We manage to go Club9 too. Quite happy with it cause this gathering was made in just a few days. Next on, my former 5S2 classmates are going to have a gathering soon. So nice, we can meet up and talk about what happened to them for the past one year. Hope most of them show up that day. =)


Zhen n Ting


At Club9

Guan and the pool table. He seems to be attracted to girls something.
Look at him.

Im at the halfway doing my art project now, now only I realized that there are many printing job to be done. Now my printer was out of ink, I have to replace it with a new one. I hope I can print out papers as many as I want with the least usage of ink.// Impossible


Happy Burfday to you :
Mom - 6th July
MYee - 3rd July






x Signing off x [8 July 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive