Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Harry potter show yesterday. No ending again. Haha.. At least you can look forward for HP6 after you watched this. Went Aeon Cinema with HGuan, JHuei and WKiat for midnight show and we're sitting in a same row with YXinD and her family. Thats a long story, the conclusion is she can only go for midnight show when her parents are going. XD There was a part that freaked me out. I got so shock. Thats the part when harry is taking water at the Dark place.


Rate: 6/10
Up next : Final Destination 4. August if im not wrong.

I had my dinner at KimGary just now with Daughter, PZhen and JHuei. We got 50% off because of YXin's birthday voucher. Not even 50bugs for 4 of us.
Im planning to go Jogoya on wednesday, who else wanted to go although it is ex? Haha.. There goes another week. STPM is coming so fast.

I want to finish my exam fast.
I want to go work.
I want to earn money and
I want to buy everything I wanted for so long.

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive