Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Brush up! Just finish only a paper, 3 more to go. and it is going to be about a week later until the next paper. As usual, if exams are around, not only me but almost everyone of us will be cracking our head on how to answer the paper, and which one is coming out or 'any tips?'. Haha. There are about 40 + days till the real nightmare comes. Kind of freakyyy.



Let me share something here because this is inside me always, I guess this is happening to you too.

"Whenever Im studying, I want to go work and earn money for myself.
Whenever Im working, I wish that Im studying right now"

Isn't it? Lol




Btw, my speaking test for MUET exam is happening on the next thursday. So fast.
:"Erk Erm, Speaking Speaking, A very good morning to..": Hahaha. Making me nervous.

Lastly, wishing all of you Happy Mooncake Festival and a very good luck to all of us who are having our trial exams on.


Whatever happens, happens for a reason.
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive