Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

YEs YEs, my Trial Exam had just ended .. Hoooooray.

General Paper   : Done
Business Paper  : Done
Economy Paper : Done



I can sleep earlier
I dont have to study till late
I dont have to memorize facts
but, all these can last for about 1 month only because the BIG one is coming.

Haha



Today is the last paper for the PMRs too. The time is not suitable, after they had finished thier last paper, the firework started. When we are having exam, you can hear "Boom.. Boom.. Boom......", is like the song Boom Boom Pow is playing. fireworks are booming here and there and all of us were shocked at first but get used to it after sometimes.
Anyway, Congratulations to the PMRs


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive