Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Let me explain with the So Long






Pei Zhen asked whether want to go eat sushi at tesco or not? got promotion. Then we [Daughter and Me] agreed and went there today. Why today? because today only she's coming back from kl and the last day for the promotion. we don't specificly choose today because of the last-day-promotion. Hehe. We reach there about 7.30, of course it is night time. First, we have to queue up, and the queue was like damn long. we queue up from the entrance of tesco up to 8.30. So long. Hong Guan came later, so nice he don't have to queue up for that long. Because of this promotion, we can stay inside the restaurant for only 1 hour. So long right? I don't know what happened to the sushi maker today, the sushis there got only a few choices, we can only see same sushis are going around. But this is promotion ma, so greedy ah? Haha. RM2 for one is cheap enough.

Suddenly, I thought of wearing lens, but Im afraid that I'll look weird with it and I don't even know how to put it on and how to kept it nicely. Someone?


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive