Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

WhiteOut yesterday with Daughter, Pei Zhen, Hong Guan.


Rate : 5 / 10

It is quite cold inside the cinema, firstly because of the air cond and secondly the scene inside. Every scene, I mean EVERY scene were taken in north pole. -55C. Damn cold. Pity them who are taking part in this movie. Some parts inside are disgusting. Ewww.

I went jogging with friends these 2 days, extremely tiring. Somemore I hadn't jog for decades already. But I wish I can maintain going every week. At least once a week is enough. XD

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive