Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, and Jingle all the way. Christmas is so near. as you know, tomorrow will be Christmas eve, Any planning tomorrow? Countdown, Have a drink with friends, Go shopping, Go take photos? which one are you?

I meet up with Polly today at Time Square, its been a year since we last met. She's staying at KL. Well, I know her from a Buddhist Camp. Im the fasilator for her group, you know they do divide them into groups. At first I meet her, she's a very shy girl and with the dont-bother-me type of faces. Later on, I get to know thats the first time she's staying outside alone. Learning to be independent herself. That must be quite hard for her. Right? After some time of playing and mixing around, I found out that she's actually an active girl. Like to talk, Got a bit Sampat type lah. Hahaha Well,. It is happy knowing her...

Bao Qiong, If u're reading.. I wanted to tell you that : "I got cheated today, keep the brush case nicely. Hahahaha"



Photos with her.. X'MASS



There are some company to time square today too, Ks-Bc-Jh. Quite many photos were took but haven upload yet. There is some snowing event going on at Pavillion 8pm sharp, actually it is just made up of soap, they spray it out from top. At least there is something white falling from top. and seriously the Christmas Decos at Pavillion are awesome. and now Im staying one night at KL (Jiang Huei's House).. blogging so early




Im Looking forward for the Countdown for Christmas. YAY!!
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive