Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I meet up with my Old school Friend today, Boey Lee, she is a she.. But she say her name sounds like boy. I don't think so. Does she? Its been 5years since we last met. She never change, still the same her.
I met up with a lot of my old friends nowadays, especially primary school friends. So nice, none of them changed. Lucky they were back for holidays, if not I guess I don't have the chance to meet them too.


Yes, this is what friends is, you will still contact and meet up even decades you've never meet. A friend is to heart and care for. Not lies and betrayal to show that you care and heart them. To be frankly, I need people's lies and betrayment to grow, I don't want to be naive.  I don't wear a mask to make friends. Eewww. that is so disgusting yet horrible. So, we have to 'make friends with specs' (Cantonese sounds better).
Honestly, the heart and care don't always happen nowadays, it is difficult to find a hearted friend but it is easy to find a hatred friend. Everyone owned a heart, but you know which heart Im talking. Im happy to have some hearted and hatred friends around me. Why? I need hatred friends so that I know how my hearted friends hearts me. Do you agree with this my very hearted friends? High5**

-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive