Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

1. Name→ Shen Chieh
2. Birthday→ 21 April
3. Who tagged you→ Xiiao Maii and Kiyoko
4. Name 5 of your best friends→
- Hong Guan
- Wei Kiat
-Yean Xin
- Pei Zhen
- Kar Yen


5. What do you want for your bday present→ everything that they present me
6. Happiest thing you have gone through recently→ Finishing STPM exam
7. Recent pressure→ Exam study
8. Ambition→ No Specific, time will prove
9. Do you have a lover→ Nope..
10. Will you look for your teachers during an alumni association→ Shouldn't be


11. Who makes you happy during an outing→ Friends
12. If 2 of your friends are arguing→ Find out what happened first. Then advise
13. Where do you want to go with your lover→ Anywhere
14. What do you want to do during Christmas→ Go have some drinks, should be
15. Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with→ My Best Friends


16. Do you have the excitement of waking up?→ Yes, Facebook
17. How many siblings do you have→ 2, Im the second XD
18. Which song u like the most (female)→ Love Story / Taylor Swift
19. Which song u like the most (male)→ 缺席 / 黃靖倫
20. What colour do you like→ Bright Colours


21. Will you flush before use the toilet→ If there is 'something' inside. Ewww
22. Do you love me→ Who is it? But I do Love my Friends and Family.  
23. Do you like male or female→ In which way?
24. Shout out loud→ HOORAY!! I finished my exam!! 1 and 1/2 years eh!!
25. Dare to go for a pee at midnight→ Yeah.


26. Will you take off ur pants when you're peeing?→ Sure, if im wearing one. Haha
27. Who are supposed to be whacked?→ Those who are supposed to be whacked
28. What are you crazy of recently→ Facebook..
29. How is your sleeping look→ Peace and Silent
30. What time is it→ 11.23am currently


31. Do you dislike the person who got you tagged→ Of course not
32. Your weight→ 55KG, I just measured yesterday
33. Weather→ Sunny Day~~
34. Are you pregnant→ I wont be pregnant
35. Add a colour into rainbow→ Pinky


36. Do you think friendship is true-hearted→ Yes, but some depends
37. Do you know spring→ Yes, its a season where we celebrate CNY.
38. Who do you like in TVXQ→ No specific.
39. List out 5 of your flaws→
✗Lazy boy
✗Don't reload always (I guess this is in)
✗Love sleeping
✗Don't stay home often
✗Don't drink so much water (This is unhealthy)


Additional questions :
40. List out 2 sentences you like→ What The / Im freaking Bored
41. What do you like to eat→ Chocolates..
42. You pray to god for→ My STPM results.. @@
43. Brands you prefer→ Any brands will do..



тαg:
- Yean Xin
- Pei Zhen
- Bubbles
- Vanessa
- Adelyn
- Polly

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive