Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I don't know what happened, but I don't get it why it is happening in this way.

We are working it out but you are not cooperating. FINE, we will try. At least we tried. And we are trying.
But now you are working it alone without our notice and creating lies to us. What is this? I don't get it. Even you know it is working and yet you never let us know until the product were out. And, for those who know it is on and yet working hard for not letting us to know about it, Im glad you had lied to us so that we knew what is 'us' inside you. Okay? What should I say anymore other than THANKS, a big round of applause

I don't understand why is the world got such people. I think we were too naive, thinking that we are still a nation or what. Now only I realize we are not. Hahaha... I think the 1 and 1/2 years are so so not enough for us. Right? Is this thought running inside your mind now for those who are reading? Don't worry, Siapa makan Cili, dialah yang terasa Pedas.

And for those who want to let us know about this, you did it. But to let you disappointed, we are not that angry, we were just wondering how is this begin. Don't explain so much, because there will be a reason for you to go, but there will be thousands reason for not letting you go too.

Im not against anyone there, but if you think it is you im saying, then it is you. so sorry..............


好一個‘紙是包不住火的’,
再一個‘再見亦難是朋友’
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive