Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I dye my hair yesterday night. I work morning shift yesterday, so I went back earlier and meet Sky in his saloon. I waited for almost 5hours to gwt my hair done, from 7 to 11 plus. So long. Now, my hair is navy in color almost black, he say the color will fade and change into other color as days goes by. Heehee. 


Tonight, some of my friends we be having a steamboat dinner with me at Bukit Tinggi. Looking forward!!
It is like a small gathering since we're so busy nowadays. Weeeee.. See you guys tonight!!


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive