Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I got my MUET result today. The reault is what I wanted since I retake this Exam. Quite happy about it.  : D
I spotted some nice shirts and I know I can buy for a cheaper price. But everything only can be done when my salary is out at the end of this month. LONG MORE.. So, all I have to do now is to make reservation and reservation.


Today is the last day for a colleague of mine. Sing Kah. I got to say Bye Bye to him.. Unfortunately, he is not reading this. Nevermind, he knew that. He gave everyone of us an Egg tart and a Cake. Yummy!! Thanks to him.. We will miss him..    :  (

 Tomorrow is my offday, I want to make myself to wake up naturally, you know.. NATURALLY. Because I have to make myself to make used of alarm everyday to wake me up from my sweet dream to go work.




Thank GOD



-sC-
All I want is Sleep. XD

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive