Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Still going through my working life.. Everything is So far so Good. Because there is friends with me working there. That is Yean Xin and Mei Yee. Coincidently, YXin's shifts are the same with me the coming whole week. heehee

I wanted to dye my hair. Any suggestion? My brother ask me to make it blond because he wanted to dye the colour I wanted earlier, dark RED. CNY is coming so soon, Gong Hei Fat Choi. I did't really buy clothes. Just a few enough. How about you? Because I see everyone is buying about hundreds there in Padini. Especially Women.

I wanted to watch Movies but I got no time recently, some of them are working, some are busy. Pei Zhen is facing an Exam coming Friday. Good Luck to you!! Don't come out so often until you finish your exam. Roger that? Hahaha..


-sC-
Some of my colleague like to 'Snake' whenever my Senior is not around.
I got no idea at all about this.    : (

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive