Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I started the Padini work few days ago on first Jan. Hahaha. It is quite tiring because I have to get myself into the working situation and feeling. But now I can compromise with the situation there already. Everything is going Smooth. And I can make new friends. That is good. Heehee. Due to my work, my Dad bought me a Kancil as a transport for me to go work. So good of him, Very Much Thanks to him and my Mom!!! Love them!!
I came back early today at 4pm instead of 6.30pm. I can rest more and more.. I having off day on Tuesday too. Weeeeeeeee.
My colleague are planning to go GreenBox tomorrow night. Hope it is on.. =)


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive