Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I got no time to get myself to online..
The lab is closed several days before this for unknown reasons. They are close when people wanted to online so badly. =(

Class started as usual, some lecturer are just boring, I'll like fishing inside.
some they just read the slides on the monitor. and we have to print the slides ourself from the UUM learning portal.

to get PTPTN is so suffering, I have to print all those documents rquired and they need us to 'SAHKAN'. I'm getting so annoyed with the system here, they don't explain properly when you have problems and ask you to just wait. sweat right. Kill them

anyway, hopefully everything will be settled as soon as possible. despite the problems, many society activities are coming up and I'm so looking forward for it. =) At least I don't have to follow the same routine everyday after my class. Eat-Study-Sleep. Haahaa.



-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive