Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Had an Alor Setar outing with Wei Cong, Monique, Carol and Kok Weng yesterday. We went for KTV at Pacific Mall. firstly I thought that the EBox aka KTV will be outdated but instead it went opposite. At least I get to sing here.


After that, we went for movie aka The Child's Eyes, it was not very very horrible as I thought, just horrible. My horrible perception maybe differ from yours. For me, it is considered horrible as long as it is a ghost or haunting show. I was like closing my eyes throughout the show and I was just paying attention to the subtitle only when the horrible part is coming. Sad-nye.

We went for camwhore at the Fun Fair nearby. Sounds childish. But fun. We even went for dinner at Kampung Thai if I'm not wrong and we did crazy expressions recording there while the customers beside us were laughing at us. Whatever. Hahaha. It's great to have these colleagues that I know in MPP although it was a bit disappointed. As what people say, enjoy the process, I'll miss the time when I'm doing backdrop with you guys.


Wei Cong - Kok Weng - Sc
Monique - Carol


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive