Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

It really became an experience for me, I failed for the interview. Which means that I'm not elected, none of us was elected. All of them gone through an empty process.

I feel like I've gained experience. I know I'm happy I've gone through that challenging stage. But somehow I felt disappointment and sadness in me where I couldn't explain to you exactly how I feel.
Whenever someone asks me how am I. If I were to tell you I'm not sad and not disappointed, I'm lying to you. I managed to hold my tears back. sounded like i'm a baby right.

I really have to thank Joon Joon, May May, Kar Yen, my roommate Marcus, Toccara for listening to me and tried their best to console and motivate me. And for those who came and ask me how am I. To be honest, I really don't know how to answer them when they ask "are you alright?", because who doesn't feel devastating after all of what they've been through and failed in what they've been fighting for. I know what I want after this, I'm not going for second round. I decided to let go MDF, but I will still go APXLDS in Japan ! I really love my parents, this is one of the reason that I've been holding on for such a long time. =)

I feel appreciated although this failure doesn't mean anything to you. I like a quote where, you will know who's your friend when you fall down. Many thanks for all the concern although few of them doesn't really do well consoling. HAHA

- if there's a reason for you to hold on for so long, who or what would it be - 



-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive